View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Without the legit presence of KTV and clubs, where you guys drown in booze?

Nah not looking for tapau. Just someplace to hang out, drink and go back after 1030. Nowadays nothing is happening anymore and I'm not going to pay ridiculous price for inferior enjoyment like no music, bright lights, not KTV and restricted and controlled drinking till 1030.

Very vexed with the life nowadays. Seriously what do they want sia. Cannot confirm control the virus, cannot prevent those vaccinated from contacting the virus, cannot confirm after getting the virus will not die even after the vaccine, even if we hit zero what about our neighbouring countries who are so jialat. Are we not gonna open to them forever as I think those countries got no hope in controlling liao. If we no choice open and one day hit 1k then all our efforts now for what?

If say there is a confirm solution, the pain is alright for a short while. However, I don't see the sunlight at all, on and off like endless. This thing not only ourself but also must see other countries. Seriously, I don't see any hope at all.