View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Ask a retired SB/FL anything 😛

Thanks for starting this thread Ponybabe. I have a series of questions, and i hope you will bear with me. I am in my 50s and I have a regular FWB that I travel with and attend swinger events and lifestyle parties, who is same age as I. We have attended a lot of these events, and although we have made some good friends from them, usually its an anonymous one time, one night stand with the other sex partners and couples.

We have discussed the idea of looking for a sugarbaby as a couple. So technically, speaking, I am not looking to be a sugar daddy, more like we are looking to be a sugar parent or sugar couple.

1) Is this something that is more comfortable for a sugar baby, i.e. engaging with a couple versus with just one guy? Or is the idea of another woman being, there too weird?

2) Instead of just giving outright money (that would be too similar to paying a prostitute), we want to do other things like taking her on a holiday (to Bali, or Vietnam, or Philippines, and maybe even further away), paying for things like school fees, bills, etc. Is this an acceptable practice?

3) What in your experience is the best website to be looking for SB in Singapore? Locanto? Secret Arrangement?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Angmolover; 06-08-2020 at 01:27 PM.