Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
Sorry to say but I like to share my 2 cents having been here for 4 years. Pre-covid, pattaya was already geared towards chinese tourist, especially the tour groups. The ladies and businesses here loved their money but loath their mannerisms. The gogo bars love them for pay high bar fine and literally throwing cash at the stage. The soapies love them for paying eye-watering prices compared to a local or farang. I had 1 for 2,000 whom told me the highest she got from a chinese tourist was 6,500. When I told her I am not local, she got a shock! Think about that

As for the farang, pattaya starts to see them as "kee nok", stingy tourist. Now every one in Pattaya cant wait for the chinese tourist to come back. BTW there are hidden chinese KTVs in pattaya but not anywhere near the beach. they serve chinese and high so, important thais exclusively.
Once the PRCs are released from their lockdown n able to travel again... The whole world will see a sudden surge in tourism n this time in Thailand I reckon they can't wait to splash their cash even more...