View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: You all still got go spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Hi Bros,

Maybe I share my opinion. Especially the PRC. Not siding any parties in anyway.

How to determine business is bad?
If I use to earn $20k a mth in 2021/22 now I earn $8 to 10k a mth. I might say it's bad. But will I starve? To many its still a decent income.

And by lowering the price doesn't means more customers will return to massage scene. 2021 is bo bian for us, the only entertainment is massage. So even avg looking ml with lousy massage skills have 6 to 8 customers a day. Now gl n ktv is back. We men have more options. GL lovers will just go back GL. Cost effective. U see what u get. Ppl with time will travel to jb.

Soon more ML will return back to China.
China is opening up. And if things get better in China. They might as well stay in China to earn their 4-5W rmb there. Life there is much better than in sg. More freedom. Else maybe other countries that can give them better income.

So I doubt they will drop the price. Those who cannot make it will just head home. They do not have plan to stay here forever.
In fact where can make better money they will just go. The supply will gets lower to balance out the demand level.

The surge in spa shops happend during the pandemic time. Now it's time it goes back to precovid level. ML will go back. Shops might get lesser in time to come.

Therefore I doubt they will drastically reduce price. However they might offer more to earn the same amt of money. Especially those not that attractive ones. Like let u zhut or zhut u. French u. Etc...

Avg ML have approx 3 to 4 customers a day in today's market. Depending on shop location, condition and the competition within the shop itself.

There are still ml who charges for 100 hj and roaming that is hard to book.

In short those cmi ones earning less than 6k will leave our shore. The better ones will stay. Price most probably won't drop.
Why is life in china better? Those prc who come here to massage cannot get a single customer in China la. Their standard is bad