View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Geylang Wanderer

This is my story....in bits and pieces....of my time in geylang.

Lorong 24 jalan molek 14

Thanks to the good frs in the geylang $40 and $50 thread, today i went to this house with three numbers in my head, 1, 4 and 7.

I saw girl 4 and her boobs attracted my attention, face seems ok too so i picked her. She looks mid 30, chinese features. Well done big boobs on a quite slim and petite body with a average bum.

Shower was sop and quite fast, she is friendly and talkative with a good attitude that puts me at ease around her.

On bed i had a bbbj and some frenching too. During sex she initiated intense frenching during missionary and i almost cum. After that i switched to doggy but got soft halfway. Seeing me soft, she saved the day by giving me a bbbj + hj until i cim, all the time having good attitude and friendly smiles. Wow....im really impressed by her level of service and attitude.

Bbbj: simple blow with hj combo till cim all finish then she spit out
Frenching: good
Ar: none
Sex: normal and accomodating to position changes
Attitude: friendly and nice