Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
JuzJackZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Count Of Monte Cristo (Final Part)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
But the perfect opportunity arrived when Helen called me one day to help her. She had a huge quarrel with her husband over some issues and he pushed her. Feeling threatened, she was sure the police had to come if she wanted to avoid any real injuries. She called the police who turned up to pacify matters and as usual advised Helen to make a magistrate's complaint. I came very shortly after the police left and Helen came to the main road with a luggage dresolved to fly back home to China after getting herself an air ticket from an agent over the phone which will fly tomorrow afternoon. Her husband came to the condominium's gate and confronted us accusing us of adultery.

The irony was that... he was not wrong and this just gave me the reason to be brutal. I revealed the fact that we have been having a sexual relationship for months and I always made it sure to cum into her as many times as possible. To add salt to wound, I verbally condemned his poor upbringing and that his wealth is nothing but mere decorations that got him nothing but a loathsome reputation. 

One part of the conversation which I deliberated was my mentioning of a Worker's party victory in the most watched GRC of Aljunied and how PAP will change their attitudes towards abusers of our permanent residency like him. Concluding it with a clear statement that he should face reality that Singapore will never be a part fo China, watch this election to see how Aljunied will fall into the hands of WP that year and even though I was not confident of a WP win in Aljunied, I was confident of a sway of vote share.

He screamed like an animal with a massive ego shattered and even wanted to hit Helen. Some passers-by came over to hold him back and I quickly ushered Helen in the taxi I called to avoid being stomped. Naturally without thinking, we checked into another hotel for the night as her flight was for the next day and fucked our minds off raw filling her pussy almost to the brim with my cum.

I sent her to the airport the next day knowing it was probably the last time I will get to see her.

That election was the sweetest I have seen with a sudden change in government attitude towards their former arrogance. The recent WP win of Seng Kang somehow managed to provoke memories of that delightful affair and sweet revenge like how Edmond Dantès exacted his own revenge.
Awesome writing bro, up you and thank you for your service