View Single Post
Old 14-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1551 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Actually I also secretly wish we will go back to lockdown again. Life was so simple during lockdown.
True. Many people actually enjoyed the peace and tranquility during CB. Not a bad thing given how crazily congested and over-populated SG has been.

As various countries locked down over the past few months, pollution and carbon output were drastically reduced too. This gives our planet Earth a chance to heal too.

I am just speaking the truth. Not sure why some people are so triggered, keep zapping me and sending me hate messages

The points doesn't affect my life in reality at all. I am more than happy to see the positive effects of these reduced congestion due to Covid-19