View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are Indians serviced by Geylang PRC houses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
No wonder my female indian friend told me she is Malay

And my male indian army buddy said he is Eurasian even change his name to Micheal Johnson
Yep. We can’t blame them - they change their name and try to hide what race they are simply because their race is discriminated against worldwide.

Especially in doling business, once you see Indian name, that’s it. A lot of people dont want to do business with Indian.

Sometimes Indian customers, a lot of those in my network do not wanna earn their business - because they like to bargains and very “niao”. Ask for the moon but when comes to paying, will come up with many excuse not to pay.

That’s why many Indian try to change to say they are Spanish or Portuguese with names like pereira, Gomez, Lopez, rodriguez, da silva, etc. their reputation
is as smelly as the coconut oil in their hair.

I guess to all Indians here, you guys just have to work harder to change the world’s perception of you. Personally I have no issues with born in singapore Indians, but those migrated from India itself, I’m a bit wary of them.