View Single Post
Old 16-05-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

It was yet another first for me.

I remember lying on a bed in some hotel, which name have left the confines of my memory, totally spent after my homecoming clubbing night out. I could feel my face fully red and flushed, having been plied uncopious amounts of alchohol just hours before.

It was my homecoming event after studying abroad in UK. My friends decided to throw me a party the very weekend I flew into town for good. I had spent 5 years pursuing my studies abroad, inclusive of a year of internship work just for the experience.

Lots of familiar faces showed up along with new ones.

I danced, smoked and drank the night away, having lived on a tight budget while overseas. I wanted to end the period of fast and abstinece with a loud bang.

So fast forward to the end of night, drunk and high as I was, I vaguely remembered being led out of the club and the next thing I knew, I was laid down on a large bed.

Shortly after, mouths engulfed both my breasts, at this point only did I realise that I was topless. I could barely respond to the sensations I was feeling, though I knew later, from the rocking motions I knew someone was copulating with me.

The next thing that happened? I opened my eyes, still lying on that huge bed in the hotel room and nude. The scene - serene as daybreak in a european suburb. No traces of the sexual happenings just hours before.

By the way, CK and I had broken up just before the end of college exams after being found out by my folks. You could say that my thieving luck finally ran out. They came home early during one of those business trips. Thankfully they didn't find their sweet little teenage daughter in bed being fucked by him. Then again, the scene wasn't anything better - I was taking a shower while CK was in my bed and nude.

All hell broke loose, I was nearly disowned and CK, instead of coming to blows with my dad decided to walk away from confrontation. He never called me back since. It was something in the words my dad used on him.

Naturally I score much less than desired in my exams. Both my parents were still ignoring me. It was my mum who caved first, she decided that, and fueled by my enthusiasm, that perhaps some absence would make the heart grow fonder, which it really did. Given my not so fantastic results, I was to continue my tertiary education abroad, while living with a close maternal relative.

So now you know why I was "on a budget" during my studies...