View Single Post
Old 24-10-2007, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 21years old local chinese, Olivia (True gem)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Guards View Post
What is even more worrying is the fact that you want to take this thread out of SBF. Without the ability for the bros to freely air their views through FRs about Olivia, none of us would know what we are committed to paying (forget about the lousy $50 rejection charge). A good example is Ilanthe. Without the FR on her, none of us will know that she doesn’t do BBBJ. Posting in your group is controlled by you, so only the good reports gets published. That may or may not be your intention, but from our perspective, it is not re-assuring. Alarm bells started ringing in my head when I read that. Try to see it from our point-of-view, the guys who have to decide whether or not to shell out $400 to bonk her just once. At least in a shop, we can check out the merchandise before we agree to buy it for $400 - and we don’t have to pay $50 if we walk out of the shop without buying.

Let me end by re-stating that I am all for a higher price for a higher quality girl. I would pay $400 to bonk Olivia if she can indeed command a price higher than Jenny or Yvette. Remember that for Olivia, it is $380 per shot, whereas Jenny or Yvette is $140 per shot ($280 for 2 shots). That’s a whopping $240 difference !

I think you & Olivia will have to work out how to sell her as a super premium product.
Haha... ok let me break it down with your comments. Before I start, really thank you so much for the comments!

Firstly, it's like bro koppool said, it's not that she doesn't do bbbj but her inexperience led her to not doing it when with him. My session with her was a bbbj so she should be ok with it.

2nd- The reason why i want to remove the thread is not to control FR but rather to prevent dispute with others cos of her high price. Actually if can, i rather have the thread here to help solicit more deals. I'm sure FRs will be coming in soon and we shall see if she's worth the commanding price.

3rd- I did talked to her and this was what she wanted. My initial intention is to price her at 340/90/2 but she decided against it and ask for 380/1/1. Believe me, normally when a gal makes such outrageous asking to me, I will turn her down straight but I really find that Olivia is really still worth it despite the slight high price than what i think she deserves. So thought i still offer her so that those who are willing to pay more wouldn't miss out on her.

Anyway at the end of the day, guys who think she's not worth the deal, don't hesitate. just move on, there's still plentiful out there to try! Take it as she's an alternative.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!