View Single Post
Old 22-10-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

They entered the dorm room and slammed the door before letting Erin go. Jeffrey blocked the doorway. 

"Stop helping her!" Erin shouted. 

"We can't let you hurt yourself, okay?" Jeffrey said. 

"Thank you for your help, Jeffrey. Your name is Jeffrey right?" Megan said. 

"Yeah, she wasn't hallucinating that." 

"I'm not hallucinating anything!" Erin screamed. 

She dashed at the door, but Jeffrey grabbed her. 

"We'll let you go when you calm down. Okay?" 

"She's lying to you! You have to believe me, please!" 

"It's sad," Megan said. "Seeing her like this. She's so well put together normally." 

"Fuck you!" Erin shouted. 

She whirled on Megan and dashed at the girl, fist raised. Before Erin could land a blow, Jeffrey had her arm and was pulling her away. 

"Erin, for god's sake. Chill out. You're safe here. We're trying to help you." 

"Yeah Erin," Megan sneered. 

"You've got to let me go."

"We can't," Jeffrey said, letting Erin go. 

Megan stepped past Erin and stood next to Jeffrey. 

"I really appreciate this. I'm Megan, by the way." 

"Sure thing!" 

Erin stared in disbelief at the pair. Tears were streaming down her face and her eyes were bloodshot, but Megan could also see that the girl was taking in long, deep breaths. She could smell Jeffrey just like Megan could and her body was already betraying her once more. 

"So what do we do?" Jeffrey asked. 

"Hmm," Megan said, stroking her chin in an exaggerated gesture. "How about you?"

Jeffrey turned to face her looking confused and caught off guard. 

"What?"

"You, hot stuff! Let's do you."

"I don't understand." 

"Maybe this will help." 

Megan rushed forward and pulled the unassuming boy in for a tight kiss. She felt him push away from her, but she held him tight. Even a little bit of time connected like this was enough to get Jeffrey off balance. 

"Stop it Megan!" Erin cried.

Megan ignored the girl and forced her tongue into Jeffrey's mouth. He pushed at her shoulder, but the move was half-hearted at best. Megan's pheromones, which had already saturated the air since entering the room, worked fast. 

Taking the hand on her shoulder, Megan instead forced Jeffrey to fondle her breast. The boy tried to push against the girl's full chest, but his finger's succumbed to their own lust quickly. 

Finally, Megan pulled away from Jeffrey to find the boy with vacant eyes, wobbling in place. He was babbling and moaning, trying his best to form a coherent sentence. 

"N-no. Muh-my girlfriend is going to be here soon, I can't," he finally managed. 

"Good to know, loverboy," Megan said. 

She grabbed both of the boy's hands and brought them to her chest before burying her lips in his neck. 

All of a sudden, Erin used the distraction to run past the pair. Erin reached the door when Megan finally noticed her. 

"If you run," Megan said. "I'll kill him." 

"What?" Erin cried. 

"If you run, I will fuck this guy to death. Got it?" 

Erin looked to Jeffrey. He stared vacantly at Megan as if he were under a spell.

"What did you do to him?"

"Let's just say guys have a real problem keeping themselves under control around us. You'll learn this soon enough." 

"Turn him back!" 

"I can't."

"Please," Jeffrey moaned. "My girlfriend. I can't." 

Megan kissed the boy's cheek, making sure to draw her tongue across his skin. 

"Oh, but you can." 

She pulled her tight shirt off, revealing her large breasts in all their glory. Then she turned to Erin. 

"Watch this. It should be educational," she said before addressing Jeffrey. "Do you want to be a good boyfriend, or do you want these?"

Megan thrust her chest out. 

"No! I love Drew. I won't," Jeffrey stammered. "I don't want this." 

The boy had a raging hard on and his eyes were fixed on Megan's breasts. 

"I don't need it," he said. "I can't." 

"Come on Jeffrey, you can. I won't tell." 

"I-I," Jeffrey lowered his head, tears falling down his cheek. "I need it." 

He rushed forward and took Megan's tits in his hands, squeezing and fondling the flesh with abandon. He kissed and sucked her nipples and pushed his throbbing hard on against the girl's supple thigh. 

"There you go, sweetheart. See Erin? They can't resist us. Not once we've swapped spit and our essence gets inside of them. It's like a virus." 

"Stop it. He has a girlfriend. You're going to ruin his life!" Erin cried. 

"Oh, I will do much worse if you don't come over and help."

"No! You're lying again. All you do is lie."

"Not this time," Megan said.

With one hand, she unzipped the boy's fly and started feeling his cock through his underwear. 

Jeffrey grunted loudly, throwing his head back. His hands were still fixed on Megan's breasts. 

"Fuck, I need this so bad. I'm sorry Drew, but I need it."

"I can't wait to meet this Drew chick," Megan said. 

Erin balled her fists up, having had enough. Charging forward, she managed to knock Melissa over on her ass. 

"You're not going to hurt her and you're not going to hurt him."

Erin looked to Jeffrey. The guy was a mess, his penis throbbing through his underwear, a wet spot forming on the fabric from precum. He was breathing heavily and looking from Erin to Megan and back to Erin without saying a word.

Megan watched Erin closely. She could see where the girl was focused - firmly on Jeffrey's crotch. 

She scrambled to her feet and moved as fast as a snake to be behind Jeffrey. She unbuttoned his pants and slipped her hand down his underwear while kissing him on the neck. 

"Get away from him," Erin bristled. 

Disregarding her, Megan pulled Jeffrey's pants down so his cock was in the open air and began to stroke it. He was bigger than she had expected. 

"Stop it," Erin said. Her voice was starting to falter.

"You've got a lot of fight, but instincts are instincts. I'm sure you can smell this," Megan said, rubbing her finger along Jeffrey's cockhead and scooping away a dollop of precum. 

"Why am I doing this?" Jeffrey whispered. 

He looked miserable, yet ecstatic. His body was in full revolt against his brain. 

"You aren't doing much of anything," Megan giggled. "Other than leaving."

"Why do you hurt people?" Erin muttered bitterly. 

For a second, Megan once more felt the world spin around her. A drop of guilt fell into her mind and she was at a loss for words. 

Then it was gone. 

"Save it. I know you want in on this. I see how you're legs are shaking. Come on."

"No."

"What is wrong with you girls?"Jeffrey cried. 

Megan felt her hold on the boy weakening even as he got harder in her hand. 

"Why are you fighting this so much?" Megan asked Erin.

"It's wrong."

"This isn't going anywhere," Megan snapped. 

She started rubbing Jeffrey harder, feeling the college boy writhe in her arms. 

"What are you doing?" Erin said. 

"Speeding this up."

Suddenly, Jeffrey's entire body went rigid. Megan continued to pump the boy's cock harder and harder as jets of cum started to burst from the head. The cloudy fluid shot onto the floor and coated Megan's hands. The scent of it filled the room, making Megan's head go hazy with lust. 

Erin looked on in horror and shock as her body started to betray her.

http://www.xvideos.com/video45139877..._two_hot_babes
http://www.xvideos.com/video40376613/gia_inh_loan_luan

TBC