View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

I have posted elsewhere in this forum before, that MLs/FLs/WL/KTV gals that work legally pay a "permit fee" each month ranging anywhere between $1800-$3000 to their "agent". This depends on how much the agent charges them, the type of permit they are under (Entertainer Pass, WP or S-pass) and how much the agent wants to profit each month for the girls they have under their company. I believe the going rate now is around $2000 - $2500 per month for a 6-month "Work Permit" for a "shop girl" that works 25-28 days per month. The agent cut, I believe is just under $1000.

On top of this monthly "permit fee", the ML/FL/WL needs anywhere between $1500 to $2000 a month for rent, and to sustain their daily needs (usually $500 for rent and $1000 for food and basic makeup). So that adds up to roughly $4000 per month, before a girl can get money to send home.
I not sure how correct your information is maybe is a new one now... But what I use to know is they pay a lump some and come here for 6 months to a year.. I heard from most ktv gal I know... I also have been with a ktv gal for 3 years plus... So I know abit from her also..

And also for a normal ktv 3 sessions in a day... 200 per sessions assume they really sit with u and dun go butterfly.. 600 a day... 20days ok will be 12k.... Exclude extra tips or extra serve from customers.. they can earn up to 30k per month...

Anyway u are just their customer why u so worry they can earn or afford a not? Haha...

As I always say in other threads before they have more money than most guys here...