Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Supah868 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboithiccc View Post
with some hints and a little digging, managed to book a slot with DD. I can confirm whatever other bros shared. Here’s my FR

(to the bro who was there at ~915pm. Hope you had a good bonk ��)

Looks: 9/10. boi she is sexy as hell. late 20s, petite and tight body, nice boobs and nipples. She was dressed like she was going to a club.

Massage: 6/10. not there for the massage but passable. There was some effort.

Teasing: 8/10. tore off the entire disposable pants and completely removed it. lots of teasing and sensual touches. Only wished it lasted awhile more. Super high GFE and wild

GQ: 10/10. Opted for HJ and things got wild. She got on top of me and started her sensual HJ and sucking off my nips. Reached for her tits and she revealed them (braless!) and allowed to zhut zhut. Roamed south and she got the hint and got up to drop her shorts and she was in a sexy black thong, which soon came off too and started fingering her. Lots of back and forth action between both of us.

Eventually came and she cleaned me with a towel and went for a shower. Laid down on the bed to rest… she teased for a second round but told her cheekily next time I’ll be more prepared for her. What a great experience at TPP. DD is a gem!!! Think I need another massage to relax after a good time with DD

Dmg: 58 + tips

RTM: Yes! Will try other things with her next time
hi can you share contact bro? Thanks in advance!