View Single Post
Old 13-03-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Guys is it really impossible to meet and date singaporean girls / mothers / milfs . In my more than 20 years here havent dated / been with a single Singaporean all my life and I am still in my forties
There's nothing great about dating, marrying or having FWB/ONS with a Singapore woman.
If you were dating other nationalities, then you can pass the Singapore ones.
Look around you, how often you see a gorgeous, shapy, friendly lady who's a Singaporean? Versus other nationalities. Worst, if you try to chat with them, they are likely to think you could be a pervert, loser unless you are good looking or are eloquent in your speech.
Otherwise, ask yourself, what's wrong with you, is it the appearance, dress sense, speech that's affecting your chance.