Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Hi bro miua55555

Let me be very honest with you. ICA does not need a reasons to repatriate your gf back to vietnam.

First of all, allow me to ask how often has she been to Singapore and how long is her period of stay each time she enters Singapore?
This could be due to a reason of suspected illegal worker even though she's your gf. There's no grounds/evidence as to whether both of you are genuinely in a relationship. It could be a case of OKT and an illegal worker liaising with each other. No offence to you. I'm just quoting an example.

How much cash did she bring with her?
Upon showing her air ticket to the senior officer, it's a proof that she will be staying here for almost a mth which she must have sufficient funds to last her throughout her stay.

Next thing is that, she won't know if she has hit the BL category when the officer scanned her passport. If hit, there is absolutely no chance of her entering Singapore anymore.

Well, if she's able to produce a marriage cert which certify that she's married to you, I guess she should be able to enter since it's a genuine case.

Pls do take note that Singapore is very strict about this especially countries in SE Asia as SGP does not want to have illegal workers.

I wish you all the best, bro.