View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
10th December - Tuesday - Went to BarbarBar with 2 bros. Was actually on a table surrounded by prettys (models paid to work there but not do anything with customer) and my own is there too. Couldnt do much with her as shes paid to do work so have to stand away. Also bros that want her contact, shes a regular girl that is not DTF so i cant share her contact WTF.

Stayed till about 1.30 and took one bro to the KTV. As i had beer there costs were much lower. Stayed till 3.30 and it was 4k in total. Managed to get a new girl in KTV and was talking to her as she to Korat and is quite different to other girls i have sat with before who just says bye after leaving, still messaging now. Shes a former pretty (not car model one but a bit lower end of the side like a beer girl)

11th Deember - Wednesday - Went to Barbarbar around 11.45pm and it was empty so went to babyface and it was full as usual but we didnt stay long as its quite quite loud and quite hard to interact with girls. We then walked to BarBarBar and was about 60% full. Cheers some girls but wasnt really that interested. We went KTV and stayed from 3am to 7am. Not many girls to chose from