View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
not legal...

its a simple shot... follow them to one of the landed houses, go up the stairs pay the guy (dmg + room) sometimes room price is included, sometimes it's not. its just a few more dollars.

basically its just a partitioned area, with a little shower stall with just cold running water. u take off your pants (they someone don't even bother asking u to remove your shirt) wash your privates, get on the bed, she cap and she will ride u till u cum. she won't even remove her clothes, just take off underwear and push up her skirt. u can fondle her and stuff, just she will want u to get it over ASAP. 5 to 10mins. then she justs leaves, u clean up and show your self out.

i tried once a few years back, there used to be easily 20-30 ladies, along the road and behind the hotel.

oh and warning... there is also ladyboys there.

imo... $10 more and enjoy at molek.
went to some recently but the smell of the places stinks that i lose my mojo even though some of them are pretty