View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 10:06 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 36
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackoff View Post
Thanks lao jiao @ladyassasinato for the recommendation.

Here's my virgin MR for kiki. Want to write MR since I benefitted a lot from lao jiaos MRs. Hope to give more after all is ��.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10 (some bros are right age is catching up but won't reject one and the eyes maciam got story to tell one)
GFE: 9/10 (nice moan especially towards the end when I ejaculate)
Educational level: 10/10 (What I find interesting is that she did 高考 and attend university. Don't know sia but I plebian and chao ah beng, when a uni grad serve me, I steam sia. Maybe, I into intellectual ML(slg admin if you see this can consider adding educational level ��).)
Boobs: What I do like is the natural C/D cup boobies. 嫩嫩 one.
BBBJ: NA. I also not into this. However ah, big disclaimer as some bros mentioned she really vanilla. No zhut zhut. Can't even motorboat. Semi nude.

My recommendation is that if you don't like vanilla AND don't dig personal secretary persona, probably can skip. I know some gor gor may close one eye if the girl is chio or the girl has some persona even though is vanilla.

For me, if you have the budget and enjoy diverse experience, as what the lao jiao said can try. For me, was worth it for the personal secretary fetish but won't really RTM because I need to see the oyster.
Actually she really look like 25 when she removed her make up. Up you for that.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母