View Single Post
Old 31-01-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Ke Er has been here for many years, since the LilTigerDen days, and it's well known that she is rather old and not SYT type. If you did your research here beforehand then you will know that. Guess what, the age on SLG ads of EACH AND EVERY ML there are not real at all, it's your own fault for not managing your own expectations before finding her. I visited her many years ago a few times and to me I never encountered any issues. She is professional and do what she needs to do. Her FRs here are also mainly positive.

The one with the problem is you. Just because a ML is too old for you then you bui song her, so she write negative review about you then you go and report police. Bravo la.
Furthermore her pricing is lower than the others, then at least manage own self expectations la. Obviously he didn't like what you said. Now he's ruined his own reputation among the ML community whether he wants it or not.