View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Maybe his mom is the shitty looking $50 WL he so call consider, kena bang by countless ah peks. Don't know who's the father too. So he looks like shit too. That's why he look down on WL and ah peks. That's a very sad childhood. Take pity on him and don't argue so much with him can?
Needless to say, bro. As I said, if he is really smart and educated, he wouldn’t end up as an illegal online Pimp. He (under the moniker - 123hu) used to be OKT Seng @ 1649/2047 runner, promoting the latter whores as Ms GL Universe. LMAO! Damn fucking stupid and hilarious at the same time. 😄😂

Haidilao is damn lazy and opted for the fast but illegal route of making $$$! He must have a dumbass to do so... can’t blame him entirely as his mum is an OKT Asst ... hence limited career guidance obviously. 🤣

My Personal FR Thread: