View Single Post
Old 17-07-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: What is the most number of Sex Partners you had in 1 day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Nice one bro. I want to try going for a swinger event, guess I've been close minded about swinging/orgies until recently, but then the CB started.

Most number of partners I've done in 24 hours was 3. I did it twice, once in SG with 3 local Chinese girls and once in Manila with 3 Philippinas. All from online dating apps. No enhancer used. Personally I don't like doing more than 2 girls a day, I would rather save the rest of the girls for another day rather than doing more than 2.
I know exactly what u mean. But the thing with swinger parties is that its a target rich environment with only a limited time period. So, no choice lah. U got to go flat out. I would rather pace myself through out the day. In my case, I left 2 women out because just did not have enough time. The most I had done with local chinese girls is 2 at a time. I would love to go to Cebu and 3 pinays in my hotel room at the same time. LOL.