View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all
Re: MILFS out to have fun

Continue from yesterday:

After i cummed, is not so nice to leave, not gentleman. I hugged her and chit chat softly into her ear. To my surprise, the back of her body is very smooth. My hands were all over her body while chatting with her. Touched her armpit, her nipples, her pussy, her asshole, her face, her nose, her lips, her head, her thigh, her buttock... Wanted to go for second round, but my penis like jelly. It is about time to leave, didnt want to pay extra for room extension. We went to bathe, told her to shower for me and after that, i showered for her. Told her to put her hands onto the wall and bend down a bit for me to wash her pussy and asshole. She kind of enjoyed it, could see her smile.

After that, we wiped ourselves dry and then i snatched her panties away from her, together with the protector. I told her to try not wearing panties, very cooling one. But she said she scared cold. I told her it wont be cold, the weather so hot. i put her panties and protector into my jeans pocket. I told her today is no panties day in Chinese.

She kept begging for her panties back, i just grabbed her hand and pull her out of the room. We went to kallang wave mall to have our lunch, less ppl there. Dont want to let ppl see that i am holding hands with an aunty. Anyway, i was wearing my cap and mask. We went to eat bak kut teh, cost me about 50 dollars. When we about to finish, i bluffed her that i got to return to office to settle some work. During the journey back, she told me her sad story. Her hubby has no legs. They were going through the divorcing procedure. she has to sell her flat to remove her hubby name out. I just listened and pretended to show concern. Once reached her place, i returned her the panties and the protector and said bye bye. See u again.

Total damage: 165 dollars. (About 20 dollars for macdonalds breakfast, about 50 dollars for her shoes, 45 dollars for the hotel room, about 50 dollars for bak kut teh.)