Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyboy89 View Post
Hi bros everyone seems quite seasoned with TS and engaging with them but it can get quite daunting for a newbie. Just thought I should start this thread for experienced bros out there to share how to approach their first encounter.

Example first meet up, do what? Should you experience it with caution with more gentle and GFE approach? Let them know you are newbie? Etc.

Ive had a couple of sessions myself and still feels very foreign to me. Hope experienced bros can share more. Not sure if this chat will be beneficial to anyone.
Bottom or post op LBs tend to be more passive, and prefers you to take the lead as you would normally treat a genetic girl. They are good for beginners who are interested in chicks with chicks, and non-functional.

On the other hand, top LBs tend to be more aggressive, and willing to take the lead. The experience ones will guide you into receving anal sex (you are the bottom). Those that are servixe oriented will help you ease into your first anal sex experience, through fingering and ass rimming.

Oh it also helps that you put aside any doubts about your sexuality. Being attracted to LBs doesn't make you gay. Anyway, who cares right? You're there to enjoy and explore your deepest sexual desires.