View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Running Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonz0 View Post
Thanks. So for most runners will get 1 pop, then they make excuse to leave because they don't want to stay overnight. Promise LT but only want to give ST?
Again there is no prostitute in Philippines

You are paying bar for early work release, not barfine to fuck

Most girls know the system, some use carrot heads to escape and run to meet their bf or something , or will play virgin and ask you to bar hop so she can meet her friends in other bars, make you send money and the runner knows customer can't do much. Very small minority only do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
I
Short story. I didnt even had one shot, she say need go back....hang clothes lol and left ... i suck thumb went next door ponytail and got another one who stayed until next morning 9am. Part and parcel of AC culture i think.
Maybe she go back for second sucker ..