View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
To be fair, a large number of men are perfectly able to keep their activities with ladies of the night completely segregated from their other activities, and perform perfectly well as good husbands and fathers with no great temptation to throw everything away for these ladies.

When men start doing that, it is because of a dissatisfaction far greater than sex with their wives, or the lack thereof.

This whole ‘falling in love’, especially with the professionals is merely an escapism born of a very deep unhappiness with their lives.

Put it this way: one would be hard pressed to find a man who is happy with his kids, his careers, his sense of self worth but whose wife doesn’t provide ‘adequate’ sex saying ‘I’m going to give everything up for sex’.
You make some fair points.

Just two points, that I want to emphasize.

Men's sex drives vary widely. I'm one of those guys who generally need a release everyday..sometimes more than once a day and I'm nearly 50. Lack of sex is deadly, for someone like me. Yes I have many friends who are quite all right with sex once a week. To me, that is unacceptable.

Secondly, men will very easily fall in lobe when they always have sex with the same woman. That's my point behind not fucking the same woman twice, if TS decides to go overseas. Once emotions get into the picture then the man's view of his life situation will also change. Perhaps the guys you know all have great self control, but I frequently see a simple lack of sex snowballing into something a lot more serious than just an adventure for additional variety. Generally the more money and power a man has, the greater the temptations and the more likely that problems appear.