View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 16
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married but longing the life of a Bachelor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
You are right. She is also older than me and has aged a lot. In addition, she has a low sex drive and is shy about being intimate.
This is one of those times when you need to have a Difficult Conversation with the wife. I am guessing that you are the type who will avoid these types of conversations for fear of not being able to handle the conflict.

The wife needs to understand that a man's sex drive cannot be turned off. For some men it stays strong until old age, for some others it becomes a lot weaker (but that usually means they also develop a big drop in energy levels)

So what is it exactly that she expects you to do? Just wank off every time you want to do it?

I think that is what the ladies' answer tend to be. But as guys we know that this is wholly unsatisfactory.

The end result is usually quite predictable - the guy seeks sexstisfaction elsewhere and falls in love with a lady of the night.