View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Ok, time to return some info i got the past week of research.
1 - SBF this thread, how msian/sporean navigate AC, read tru the pages

2 - Another international forum on AC mogering, ( clue is international guide) google and u should be able to find the site, this one more for the ang mohs but still have useful info none the less.

3 - there is a blog by this man who is like a stick, based in bkk but there is a section where other brothers post stories and there is a 4 part story on AC worth a read.

4 - YouTube, search Angeles City 2022, too many vids to see and learn

For those lazy to read, following is a very simple summary -

1 - There is grab service available from CLARK airport to AC town l, should be ard 300+- peso i think. (Thanks m1969)

2 - Mogering ard AC mainly 2 simple types for short term holiday bros, Bars and FL (shopping center counter ladies y need to stay there one month)

Bars divided into 2 main areas, using devera hotel as a ref pt.

Step out of hotel, turn left walk all to way is called perimeter, its where you go to visit during day time 1pm to maybe 7pm. It consists of a few small bars with girls to bring back, consider cheaper than walking Street, barfine 2.5 to 3.5k

Step of out hotel turn right, walk a shorter distance, you reach the famous walking Street, night time place for food drinks and girls, more expensive than perimeter bars but girls more and chioer. Barfine 4 to 5k

Next are the FL. aka free lances, from apps, discos or standing ladies, there is this youtube vid that shows many he assumes to be FL walking tru a street but didnt mention where, i deduced it he was siting at RICH bistro at One Euphoria Residences area. I never try before, cannot comment much

Last, one tips i got from seniors. I did go before AC pre covid days, be-careful of the begger kids, they will swamp u with hands in your pockets, never hit them, police will be happy.