View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
"GL now mostly caters to the lower income and pioneer generation"
i cant seems to reconcile with this statement. how is that so?
I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you missed the pertinent information in my post and are not asking for the sake of asking.

1. Over the years, GL150 houses either close down or convert to Viet/ Thai. The GL market has firmly moved into the direction of lowest tier to cater to its lower-income clientele. There is no $50 house convert to $150 house. To make it easy for you to understand, dealerships which used to sell Toyota either closed down or converted to sell Proton. Why you think they did that? Coz INCREASINGLY, their clients can only afford Proton lah. Can follow?

2. Apart from Petain Road, GL is in the LOWEST price range for fucking. Prices can go up to $700 for a FL fuck. I don't have time to explain to you if you're a complete noob but $150 that I used to pay in FL is now about $300. GL is firmly in the bottom tier as far as fucks are concerned. $150 now is $80 standard back then. And so, like many others who have moved on, I draw the line. Not my cup of tea.

3. Then there is the alternative entertainment (where fucks may or may not be included) and these are are massage joints, KTVs and Siam Dus. You spent a lot of money opening bottle before getting near a fuck. These cost even more money than a straight up fuck. And it is in these places where you will find the top tier young ladies, younger crowd and no Ah Peks.

4. When GL opens, nothing like using your 2 legs to walk around and have a look yourself. Mostly Ah Peks. Over at $50, you will find NS men and IslesofMarch (low income group). You can also chat with any $150 OKT and ask them how many youngster go. Willie's hall used to be a collection of Ah Peks whenever you go in. Or you can ask any $150 WL who will tell you that her clientele is overwhelmingly LAO TOU. Their boss is also LAO TOU. In fact, one of the greatest con job of GL OKT which piss the WLs is that they did not know prior to coming to Spore that the majority of their customers were going to be poor Ah Peks. I've heard this complain a lot. They did not know that their customers were going to be Dignified69 and take MRT Dpower. Really almost everyone that walk in is an Ah Pek.

5. You can also ask any $150 OKT about the declining quality of the WLs. The price point is too low and hence you will only get 30yr old mummies with armpit hair. Do I have to explain to you why this is lower tier? Unless you have a strange fetish for lao zharbo with armpit hair, the only reason you are taking up lower tier products is coz you no money lah. Need to spell it out loud? You go for massage is $150 for a handjob by a SYT. And there are many customers. Need to elaborate on this point further?

6. Rough estimation about 1/2 of GL is gone from its heyday. So where did the customers go? They have to go somewhere. And they can be found in FL and the alternative entertainment. This 1/2 got no interest in lower tier products. Much more fun to hang out with premium models and dancers at the clubs than fuck GL mummies.

7. Related to what I was saying earlier but not related to your question, is that as a policy measure, GL is no longer effective. The proliferation of alternative entertainment, siam du and massage joints all over Spore means GL is not really capturing much. Just the lower income (IslesofMarch) and Ah Peks.

Hope this helps you to reconcile. But frankly, you need someone to explain to you why $50 is for lower income and Ah Peks? You can be well assured that save for a few rare exceptions, and I know who they are , most of the GL crowd is the dirt poor kind who have no money for any siam du.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 01-09-2020 at 01:52 PM.