View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme2014 View Post
Hey falcie, toukin, atoll, thank you bros for sharing! I have up your rep except atoll which I will do so tomorrow after it refreshed.
If possible, would also appreciate if you can recommend a few places (KTV/Gclub style) in Sukhkumvit or Silom as I'm a stranger to the Thai local scene.
Not too sure what is your intent and budget and whether alone or in a group. Makes a difference in recommendation.

If want KTV style for a group with guaranteed service, can opt to go the MPs like Taragon, Labelle, Maria etc that would have private rooms to sing song, have group jacuzzi etc. Get membership package would be better. Note booking of lady is by 80-90min session.

If on a budget, there's lower end MPs like Penthouse that offer KTV room, and girls can be booked for long term from 12k onwards (if i recall correctly).

If just want to sing song and try to pick up lady for ST/LT, can go to the jap KTVs along soi taniya at Silom ss long as you are asian, shouldn't get rejected. Last time some places allow Jap only, but now asian tourist have no problems entering.

If want classy environment like G club, these places already mentioned. Ladies will not go back with you, and need high budget. Quite a number of FRs already here to reference. Elite if u have cash to burn and it is at thonglor area. Want cheaper go G clubs at outskirts like dubai or booze. Pimp is qiuite ex but you can get ladies to strip in private room for a price.