View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidquek View Post
Promoter? If she so good and you want to keep to yourself, why share here?
LOL when I started cheonging you probably still drinking milk. It’s precisely of losers like you that try to gatekeep that’s why gems are missed. They don’t make money they don’t come back. Vicious cycle. Then we bros start complaining lack of MLs. It’s the sharing spirit here that keeps this thread going.

If you have nothing good to say suggest you STFU. What have you contribute to this thread? Go reflect and don’t spoil everyone beautiful start to a brand new week. only has 6 posts and a negative rep. Unfortunately I can’t zap you further because you are already in negative realm.

Many reputable bros here have already affirm that Coco is a good deal. So everyone also promoter? Go cheong more and come back to us with more MRs/FRs. When you start to contribute then you earn the right to speak here.