View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
How To Find MR for ML

A tip for all bros if you're looking for MR for a particular girl, don't just search thread using her name.

Use the url sublink as search it's more accurate.

E.g. If you're looking for MR for Nan Xing instead of searching her name

Copy the back of her URL https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nan-xing-massage/ which is "nan-xing-massage" and search that instead because most bros will include the URL in their MR.

If still want to DM me ask for specific MR pls give me some time to get back to you, don't use that entitled tone like I'm your ML concierge like that cause I got a day job too, not whole day doing PR for MLs. 😭😭