View Single Post
Old 25-11-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, I think frenching is like receiving other off menu items. It really depends how the guy is groomed, his appearance and cleanliness. Also importantly is his charm, ability to connect and create chemistry, and ultimately mutual attraction for the ML.

In other words, one guy may get it, while the next 20 guys will never. So I reckon it's not wise to include that. If not , everyone might demand for it and it creates unnecessary problems and unhappiness.

As for GL.... bro! Now can wear mask and a cap and it's normal mah! Who's going to recognise you? Lol.
I know la, but some MLs don't like it at all while being very good in other areas; some can be persuaded, others love it...it's a whole spectrum and it'd be good to know those at the extreme ends. YMMV we all know.

Masks are no protection - friends can recognise me still!

I have been trying the FLs in the HC thread...seems like dingy rundown places come with steamy sessions