View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

All The Reasons Why You Should Give MP a Try!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot cake View Post
Thanks TS for arranging a bot of Men plus!

I had been using another product from any bro from another threat.

But I think he up the lorry liao as his threat is gone n I'm unable to contact him.

Thus decided to give Men plus a try.

Tried 1/2 a pill the next day before going home. Who knows my OC mc...!

Had a hard on through out the night...! Simply sleeping with a thick hard meat stick sticking out of my pants!

Next morning still hard... Have to put on undies so that my kids wouldn't see the hard on as I always wear a boxer around the house...

In the afternoon quickly made appointment for release...!

Still can feel the power containing in little bro.

Good thing was that I do not feel headache but can feel very warm in the whole body including little bro...

Will try again when my OC recover.

Thanks TS for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon View Post
Honestly, that ROCK HARD dick gives you the feeling of invincibility. N when u pump the girl, u can almost feel her cringe everytime u thrust inside her. If only there are words to describe how the girls feel...
Quote:
Originally Posted by weihc View Post
the pills really should put a warning...
something like..."use with consideration for your partner"

I took 1 pill before dinner and told my missus about it... lol she was laughing in half anger saying I was using cheat codes, no wonder so super.

1st session was usual and I came 30mins or so after. the problem was 2nd round and 3rd round...my steel rod was still red hot and the missus asked me to really give it to her...and I guess, this should be where the "warning" should come in. this time round I was really going hard and rough on my wife... that after I came for the second time, I didn't stop, just changed another position and continued to pump her like no tomorrow.

by this time, my wife's ass and my groin already a sticky messy patch... (luckily for towels). but I wasn't done... I just kept ramming her... until I heard her calling me to stop... almost thought she was just too horny... and role playing... when I noticed her saying her calves were cramping.

position suddenly changed to massage her calves with my dick still sticky and erect lol... resumed at a gentler pace after that. feels kinda apologetic to my wife after sat night, though my wife laughed it off. and I think I'll use half pills from now on, just in case. my remaining weekend I continued without the pills and much gentler, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasure_empire View Post
Lol. Bro, he can shoot and then continue to fuck leh. I ever experience that a few times before. The girl gets really wild cos it turns her on that ur so turned on by fucking her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinghi View Post
Your experience reminds me of the times with my super horny ex. Non stop love making with an invincible cock that can go on n on. Just fantastic. Glad to see u enjoying it. M a regular user of this too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayes View Post
Gotten a bottle and used up quite immediately and have no choice but to get another 2 bottles... Woah words can't describe how this little supplement could help to spice up the bedroom activities....

2 bottles in my car now.. After this week, I think I gonna replenish again
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
Welcome back. P spray and men's+ really a deadly combination. I'm down to my last pill. Can't wait to see how the new stock works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKHeisenberg View Post
Seriously u should try. U just take half n u can see ur cock power. I myself also amazed. Beyond my wildest imagination nor expectations. Try n u will know, else talk is just talk.

Even if she ever leaves me, 100% chop n confirm she will never forget how I fucked her. Made my stamp on her. Lol.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers