View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supermarket Cashier

We still text each other when she was at work and we had happy conversations but nothing on the kinky part, as May belongs to those decent guai guai types. She saw from my wechat that I was in a yacht celebrating, so she asked me izit I own the yacht. Its actually my fren's yacht and we were celebrating his bd on his yacht.

But as mens ego goes, I lied to her that yeah I owned that yacht and if shes interested, I can bring her on board. At first, I thought she wouldnt dare but instead she agreed. She asked is it ok for her to follow me to "my" yacht as she had never stepped on board before...

Of course I said its ok, but I asked her whether she isnt afraid to go up to the yacht with me, just 2 of us? This was our conversation:

Me: You are not afraid to go to the yacht with me only, just 2 of us?
May: Oh, I thought your friends would be on board too!
Me: No, they wont be free, so just 2 of us, are you scared?
May: No I wont be scared, I know you are a gentleman
Me(laughing to myself): But I cant promise you I will be a gentleman when only 2 of us are on board, facing each other
May: No worries, as long as you promise me not to throw me into the sea, I will follow you
Me: But how to go? Your husband ask how?
May: Dont worry, I will tell him I have to work on my OFF day

I was having hard on when I heard that, May even wana lie to her husband in order to go to the yacht with me..

So I told her I would make arrangement and I told my fren about it and he readily agreed to lend me his yacht.