View Single Post
Old 13-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Malaysia Cup/ League

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
when was the last time you see FULL house in any Sg stadium after we pull out from Msia Cup?I give them 3 matches....if no improvement....no watch.
The last time was during the Tiger Cup/ Suzuki Cup or also known as Asean Championship. Those matches really got Malaysia Cup feel. Other than that, it would be when clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal and Man U comes to Singapore.

For myself, my support will be dependent on the style of play. Play attractive, gutsy football and I will support. After all, these guys are so young and youthful enthusiasm should be allowed to surface. I think the 20 year old Shafuwan Bahruddin, 20 year Hanafi and 20 year old Hariss Harun are good exciting players to watch out for. Our left and right backs(forgot their names) seem to be able to whip in good crosses too. I rather win 3-2 than to win 1-0 and then defend all the way.

I'm glad to read all your memories of the old times. Brings back memories too. For myself, I don't sit too close to the pitch. Whenever we score a goal and everyone stands up or whenever the referee makes a Kayu decision, people are so excited they just throw whatever they are holding. I've seen packets of Bee Hoon and Hot coffee being flung in the air. I always remember a guy's head covered in Bee Hoon. Damn funny. He turned around to look up the stands and about 10 rows away was another guy who kept saying Sorry. Classic!