View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for cheating life blackpill

Thus begin my first interaction with Malaysian part I email them the purchases as well as manpower for the month waiting for their affirmation.

It was 7pm yam and the other have knock off I was tidying up my desk as well as finish washing yam holy tea glass. My phone rang. A cold voice spoke in perfect crisp Mandarin I knew whom it was.

Anyi:. Is that thickskin.

Me: yes.

Anyi : I gone through your report you over quote me you better take a look again and resend.

I was hastily opening the file as the number of parts I quote was numerous I fidgeted quite a bit.

Anyi yelled: have you found the error. You seem blur.

She said in a sarcastic tone:. Do you want to take a sip of yam tea to improve your intelligence. Send me the amended copy again and she hang up.

I remember finding the error and resending after I knocked off I recalled taking a bus and finding myself glancing at the hotel which I worked before from a far distance.

I sighed and remember the proverbs you learn from mistake but in real life how many people will give you a chance when you made a mistake.