View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Went back to my secondary school a year back for teachers day. Met up with my former home econs teacher who all the guys had a hots for back during my secondary school days. She looked exactly the same after 5 years, average looking face with super hot bod, but her boobs grew a lot bigger (probably the after effects of pregnancy). Invited her for dinner as a treat which she accepted. She didnt want a fancy restaurant dinner but suggested having dinner at her place.

Her husband was overseas while her son was at her mums place. We enjoyed dinner and talked about old times and had a great time. Our conversations changed from casual topics to really erotic ones. We started kissing and then our clothes came off. She grabbed a condom from the drawer, capped me on and we had sex in her bedroom.

After thrusting her for a while, i told her i couldnt feel anything and ask if i could remove the condom. She hesitated a while and said ok eventually but to cum outside. I fucked my teacher raw like an animal that night. She had an awesome body for her age and despite recently giving birth - a slim body, toned legs and big boobs. Seeing my unprotected dick in her tight wet pussy really turned me on as i remembered fantasizing about her during my secondary school days. I shot my load really hard in her sweet pussy, forgetting our deal.

I collapsed on her while spurting my load and she felt it. She got really mad after i finished unloading and demanded me to get out. I left her home satisfied.