View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Heard that 1612 ang pais is very hard to book, walked in ard 1+ today and Kiki is available, thought this is my lucky day, turn out to be one of my worst bonk post Covid. I hardly had bad bonk, this girl really have attitude problem, complain this and that - can’t doggy her pussy pain, cowgirl can’t hold her waist, missionary can’t brush her pussy etc, quick FR as below

Looks: decent 7/10 small size skinny girl, b cup natural boobs, very slim with no fat, some tatoo on her back

Bbbj: 7/10 not bad with a lot of suction and eye contact

FJ: 2/10 one of the worst, too many restrictions, no French, she really think she’s a super expensive vase, can’t doggy, can’t take moderate pounding keep complaining, too many restrictions, refer to above
I also kena attitude from her. She say pain and say I don’t know how to make love, etc. Complain till I also no mood then soft. But I think maybe not everyone encounter the same. I think her foreplay feels more song than the actual deed.