View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtits View Post
its called Billionaire Bar on ST 136 that charges sit down $30 / lady. it looks high class from outside and inside.
The corner 136 Bar on ST 136 also revamp inside until dont recognise and also old batch of girls (used to have 20-30 ladies at hanging at the bar / night b4 covid) all gone..

maybe i should head down to ST 118, 108 and try. recall bolueeleh used to recommend LB last time???
LB? ladyboy? used to hv a few LB regulars, 1 got operation done and move to NAGA to chop unsuspecting tiongs, 104 hv a few phat ass girls, a few bars there cater to black customers, if u r into big ass, try the small streets like 13, 15 also, cheaper than 136,130, avoid wat phnom n sorya mall area at all costs

if u want try pick up bargirls after they finish work can try pontoon club, but pontoon club hv 2 groups of girls, 1 group is purely pontoon FL, they only work pontoon n asking for 100 ST, 2nd group is after work bargirls, can try pick up but chances not high, as i know bargirls that go pontoon after work only go there to drink n relax