View Single Post
Old 28-10-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Mr Ah pek, if you have no way of contacting her what is the significance of whether she can raw or not.
Your wife willing to go raw with bangla? Your daughter go raw with bangla?
If you can find own girls to do raw, then why not post their pics, this would actually have some value. What does does the girl i post have any connection to who ever you can find to go raw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
Bro, this is a discussion thread, why include my wife and daughter into the story? if i will to post the list of girls i do raw, it will be a long list. Since u post girls u fuck, then it is interesting in this thread to know if the girls willing to go raw. Heighten story and make it more exciting.

Hey guys lets keep the mature discussion strictly among us as most of us are mature enough to be able to take criticisms in its context

However regardless of the context or meaning intended (even those just used as an analogy & not in a ill-intentioned way) lets totally keep those dear ones out of our discussion as it is a sensitive topic & can be perceived differently once mentioned

Kum xia nhieu nhieu [kum xia (hokkien) = cam on]

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^