View Single Post
Old 25-11-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
hotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGong View Post
Went to Sawadee recently and below are just my 2cents, take it with a pinch of salt.

No: 155
Boob: A
Massage: 4/10

Took 1.5 hr oil massage. Cute and talkative but spent half of the time doing google translation. No paper underwear was provided. She just told me to remove everything and lie down. After 1 hour of piano massage with teasing, she asked me to turn over. She keep giving a playful smile and then grab onto my hot steaming pipe and massage a little. After that she climb over me and hands pressing on my chest, looking at me. My hands went in to removed her bra strip. She then took off her top. She stopped half way and quoted me 200 for everything. She insist on 200, my other head agreed. She even prepared her own condom. Deeds over and she brought me to shower.

No: 906
Boob: B natural (good to grab)
Massage: 8/10

Took 2 hr oil massage with #906 which previous bros had shared. Again no paper underwear given. No choice but to stripe happily. No joke her massage was good, strength is there. Occasionally her fingers would 'accidentally' touched my pipe while massaging. Feel quite shiok. After about 70 mins, she asked me to turn over. She placed the towel on my hot steam pipe and dono why she removed it and stared at it for a few seconds before placing the towel back. For legs, I thought normally will just cover both legs with towel and only uncover one side of the leg to massage while leaving the penis covered still. But for me, she just flip open one side of the leg including my steaming pipe. She then headed to grab onto my pipe and slowly rubbing it. Very gentle and playful, while rubbing my nip as well, like as if I'm not turned on enough. After a while, i decided to bring it next step, touching her abalone (clothes on).. She asked if I wanna touch while pointing to her abalone, I said yes and she took off her jeans and panty. I started to do some finger exercise and started to take off her top and bra. I have to say the boobs are good enough to grab and zuk zuk. To have the abalone generates more water, I signal her to come up and sit on the bed. She complied and I started to do some abalone painting. She was getting very wet and could only do silent moaning (scared others outside can hear). After awhile, I just tease her abalone by whacking it with my pipe. Luckily I brought condom. She was kinda happy when she saw me taking the condom out. No time to waste with more foreplay. We did missionary, doggy and cowgirl. During the cowgirl she kiap her legs so tightly till I cannot take it and boom there it goes. Well.. I only wished she could have the freedom to moan loudly and we could piak piak loudly. Did massage for the remaining time and brought me to the shower. Through the whole thing, she did not mentioned anything about price, did not ask for $$$. I gave her the amount of tips and left a happy man. FYI, she returning to TH in Jan for a month.
This one i mean. Is which Sawadee ?