Thread: Bluewave in Jb
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2022, 11:24 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 16
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Name: Ella (No. 61)
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Dmg: RM269

Longtime didnt go BlueWave. Went in, showered, then went straight for hotpool and coldpool for soaking. Facilities wise have not changed at all since pre-covid. Still quite old & aging. After that, went to canteen to eat hard boil egg to accumulate power. Captain came and gave his recommendations. Picked No. 61. Had to wait so went cinema to watch HK movie. After a while captain called, and I followed her into the room. Backview not bad.

Inside the room had a better look at No. 61. Quite presentable for a Mid or late-30s Malaysian Chinese. Got young milf or young mother feel. She tied her hair into a ponytail and helped me into the shower. What surprised me was she didnt just wash me up, but got put soap on her boobs and body, then rubba me from behind and also from in front. Not bad.

Washed up and went to bed. Catbath, BBBJ, AR was good. Plenty of tongue action and thorough licking of the chest, buttock, ass, and balls. Good bbbj suction (not too hard) and she did it sideways giving me a good view of her body and face(side view). Capped on, and started with riding cowgirl, then changed to missionary, and lastly, to doggy style. Piak Piak Piak... got louder, doggied her until all soldiers released. Very turn on seeing her pony tail hair from behind when thrusting.

RTF? Definitely, but I also like to try new girls. All in all, first visit back to BlueWave after 3 years was a good experience so far.