Port : Come TT and let you know
Date : 10/8/2013
Time : 1:30am-3am
Name : Jia Jia
No: 51
Type : PRC
Skin : smooth
Body : Slim and tall 8/10 height around 165-168cm
Face : 7/10 (previously better but due to some reason get wrinkle...)
Boobs : 32c (super firm and nice to hold)
Pussy : N/A
Massage : 7/10 for the back, 8/10 for B2B
DATY: not interested, so never ask
BBBJ : NIL
Cat bath : nil
DFK : Nil
AR : Nil
FJ : Nil
GFE : 8/10 chat with her nicely, and she is quite caring
Damage : RM100 + Counter 80 1.5 Hours
Wir: Nope, she will be going back on 19th August and never come back again.
Contact info: come to TT to get it, i have her personal pic too.

Although is hari raya, but due to the holiday, so decided to give my house a fresh coat of paint, after finishing the kitchen layer, felt tired and exhausted. So i go through my phone and ask jia jia if she is around, at first i book 12:30am but then cause i haven't finish painting, so she get a customer first. Around 1am I reach to the MP and waited for jia jia to finish her current session.

When she came out, omg she is so slim compare to her picture when she first came here, it was difference (reason not going to tell you guys cause not important), then proceed to the room, i take off everything and proceed to the bed, she then conduct her massage, after 30 mins of massage then she ask me to turnover for front part, she asked me if i want bj or b2b, actually i wanna try her JuaGen but then i choose b2b first, omg her boobs are so round and firm, once you hold, you wouldn't want to let go one, hahaah but then of course i let go cause she gonna b2b, b2b is side way, cause of the bed problem, nvm but the feeling of the boobs is so good. after few minutes, she proceed with JG, after she put oil then i asked why no bbbj, she said OPS... put oil already ... i say nvm hahaha, what to do, her juagen is not that great , but comfortable, after 10 mins then finish up with normal FJ. then i requested additional 30 minutes of massage cause my neck/head/shoulder ache, complete with the session then proceed to the counter and pay the rate.

End of my humble FR.