Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sensation is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
Hi,
Was feeling a little exhausted today due to the long weekend activities plus hot weather. But the thought of having booked a session with my darling Coco of L3 later today perked me up. I was looking forward to a relaxing and soothing session....boy, I was missing her.
She came into the room as i was just drying myself with a tower after my shower. She gave me a quick hug and whispered in my ear, "Darling, long time no see". I pulled her closer to me and our arms wrapped around each other immediately. I could smell the lingering scent of her perfume...hm...it's smell womanly. Next thing, our lips locked and our tongues started to explore and wander like some long lost lovers. She is a good kisser. Her hands were all over me and so were mine on her. I helped her out of her clothings. She looks as good as ever although her boobs are a bit soft and droopy. She is no beauty but somehow her baby face and foxy look have an irresistible allure of her own. Her body is well proportion except that some would consider her thighs a bit muscular but I like that.
Her touches are both soothing and sensual...she has not lost any of these skills despite being away for a few months. We made sweet love for what seem like a long time. She is good....in fact very good. She may not be everyone cup of tea but to me she represent one of the best in this trade. I don't seem to get enough of this gal. welcome back Coco.
Cheers,
Hahaha... Bro Zach! You are the best!

Sweet, simple FR, yet seductive...

Good day!