View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future
Re: Guided cheong tour in Bangkok - comments needed

Let me share my experience bro.....many years ago when I was chionging BKK regularly I came up with a harebrained idea of 'making money while chionging'. My idea was to 'package' a tour for newbie friends inclusive of airfare, food, lodgings and girl booking. I thought I could leverage on my 'expertise' for finding the best deals and then make a little money (enough to cover my own chionging expenses). For my maiden trip I managed to get together a group of ex-ns pals and some other friends of friends and collegues (total 25 person)......I charged them each a one off price for the trip (I factored in transport costs and even threw in cover charges to discos). Organizing and planning was a simple task ( I even drew up a detailed itinerary, but the logistical nightmare starts when it came to chionging time. Due to the fact that everyone had a different idea of fun and singlehandedly 'controlling' 25 horny 1st time sex tourists is not the same as a chionging vacation with friends. It was just not fun at all and for the peanuts you make it's just not worth the trouble. And bro 13x trips I dun think you can offer anything, not even to the newbies

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None