View Single Post
Old 25-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Hey bro. Kilrein,
Please lah, dun't call me sifu...me just your average Joe trying to share share my experiences.
OK, so Executive & DHC out of your way, actually that's why they are quite "exclusive" and cater to a different market sector.
Anyway coming back to Lexon, my regular gal there was Channel, our Jap. GF. A real sweetie with big round eyes and good TLS but too bad she went AWOL. You will get smitten by her cutie look....sigh.
You mentioned Joyce ex-Leisure gal. Yes, I've tried her on occassions. She is not so young, probably late 20s as she has been around for a long time stretching back to her Kallang days but her face is pretty as she has nice features and smooth fair skin. Actually she looks young because she has a "baby" face. Good height and nice bode but boobs is small for her height. In her early days this gal has an attitude problem like a cold fish but has improve since. Her massage skills and TLS are above avg. Worth trying.
The other SYT in Lexon that has good TLS are Nokia and Vivian (PRC). You can try them and judge for your self what suit you best. Yuki is also SYT but a bit on the tan side.
Personally I prefer Leisure hc to Lexon as their facilities and rooms are on par at a lower price. Most important is this place is quiet and discreet with a nice ambience. So you can sit around and no rush. Gals also comparable but of course not as good as BHC lah. Yuki is quite a gem. The other SYT that I've tried is Channel. She is small built but quite cute. Some would consider her TLS a bit too "commando". For gals with CFM look, you may try Coco and Debra. Services of both these gals are of a good level. These gals are however more matured looking. I've not try Sugar before, so not in the position to comments.
BTW if you are in BT plaza, you should go down to B1, there is a family run Malay stall call "Best Nasi Lemak". If you like curry, belachan, and rendang, then you should not miss this stall. The food is good good and cheap cheap.
Cheers,