View Single Post
Old 16-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Any House with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
haha Bro,

Think you misunderstood me, SG$150 and above is referring to HC (Entrance + massage). i know that 80/150 is for more practical sex but sometimes certain element is missing. Sex is definitely enjoyable but what makes a sex enjoyable is not just going bath, teasing then bum.

for me, i enjoy a little of draw or seduction before going into business. Just like looking at sexy ladies with short skirt walking pass you, long fair legs or tight C cups with seducing face.

Imagine such ladies walking into your room and starts giving you massage and teasing you before everything starts. Then slowly taking off her pieces of cloth while hugging or whatever with body contact. This make things high.

What i think of my weakness is the "can see but cannot see" type of draw that makes me accumulate the fire. Not just a sex machine that makes it boring over the same long period.... however, i disclaim myself away from those that like SM.

Yi Tiao Long is really close to that but introduction is making me intense all the way. i prefer comfortable and relaxing style follow by sex, just like when waking up in the morning feeling comfortable and little bros standing urging for a work out. My personal thoughts......

Conclusion: the past decade of HC is solid with reasonable $$$, great adventures with hidden gem. Chio and nap shoot curry pork body to eat

Important: play safe

sadddd now.....
H.C only happy ending but many cannot fuck la ......dats different ......china many H.C 50,60 sing ......better class one 100 sing can take own sweet times eat n enjoy facilities.....but can not screw the girl inside on those good class hotel.......only lower grade one some can screw but girl only average or plumb.........geylang can only fast sex....one hour cannt do much.....