View Single Post
Old 23-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 23
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Visited Hao di fang located at Zhabei district.
Place pretty old as it has been in operation at least for 7 years.

Opted for the popular package at 238rmb, a gal no 7 from Shandong came to serve me. Pretty looking with big boobs.
Package include showing in the wooden bathtube, where the lady will wash your head, face and body. The wooden bathtub was cover with a extra big plastic sheet probably for hygiene purposes. I have to put on a special type of boxer for the wash, and half way during the washing session, she will ripped the boxer apart and wash our dick. She joking tell me not to get too excited over it...

After the wash, I will go to the bed where there is a layer of plastic sheet lay over the mattress. As for tje oil massage nothing special, the therapist will use her fingers to tickle to arouse me. Ended with happy session with a handjob, she unbutton her uniform, pull down a bra and showed me her 36C boobs. During the handjob session, rub and tune her sensitive nipples till she was moaning, and allows me to suck and lick her nipples... Wow that part was shiosk....

Dont mind going back to her, but that place was quite old. If there are other joints newer, I dont mind to try...