View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kamal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrman View Post
I'll start with my favorite in the NB banking zone.

Let's call this place Viet MP. No it does not have Viet ladies. In fact there's only PRC. The name suggest or hints where the MP is - so go explore.

Over a period of time, I've tried 4 ladies. All massage are strong. So even if you just want to have a massage only, it's a good place to go.

Place is relatively new (thinks its nearly 6 - 8months old). Clean and nice shower area (the ones downstairs). So two floors. Downstairs are on the massage bed and upstairs on the mattress.

Ok. Back to the ladies. They all go strictly by number only, so I respect their system and didn't bother to push for names.

Tried No.11. She's got extremely long hair ( until her butt). Petite lady, size B and only gives HJ. Quite chatty.

I've managed to warm up to No.28
She is very charming and got 10 points for making you feel like her boyfriend that went away for a long time and now back to see her.
Good massage for 1 hr, flip you over, sit on top of me and my dick, rubs the chest and work her way down. She smiles when she can feel the hard on way before she worked her way down.

One time, I made an appointment with her and she came panty-less. My heart nealy dropped.

She's petite, B cup, perky nipples and only does handjob until she's comfortable with you to explore further.

Every time I return to this MP, I don't bother to try other ladies.
Hi bro jdrman, mind to share the exact name n location of this MP? Really need your kind to PM me this info, i will be there tomorrow.
Thanks in advance