Thread: B2B Massage
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of
Re: B2B Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
i wonder did i went to the same shop as the price was 55RM for 1hr since u said 48RM is the promotion price.

i ask for No. 8, her massage was hard but no standard and seem likely she doesn't have a good proper training starting with procedure like from leg, back, hand.. she keep massaging my back. I have to request her to do my leg...

Her name was HX, 26yr old, overall the conversation was quite enjoyable... she quite playful and allow to touch see top... btw she going to melaka on monday and coming back on wednesday...

my friend tried No.2, her breast quite big!!! her clothes can't even cover her cleavage but massage was really piano..lol
Ya I tried her too...
Massage got strength, much better than those piano type.
Service and attitude is gd too, I opt for HJ she don't push n give u black face..